|Size||1250"L× 170"W mm (*Head width: 230"W mm)
|Materials||Hemp palm (bristles), Aomori hiba (handle), copper (rolled wire), iron (tack)|
- When you first use this there will be some light powder from the hemp-palm so use after you have dusted it with your hand. If possible, only use on hardwood flooring first and then begin to use on tatami mats once the powder is all out.
- The bristles will curl if left standing on the floor so please hang it out of the way on a wall instead.
- Hemp-palm is good against water so only wash the bristle ends if they gets dirty. Also, if the bristles do curl then soak them in lukewarm water for a little while and then comb your fingers through to put them back in place, remove any moisture, and hang vertically. Mold may grow if there is any water left. *Please note that you will not get it dry if you wet the entire bunch of bristles.
- The size for the reported items may be several centimeters different.
- The grain of the Wood handle varies by brush. Some do have nicks on them.
Regarding Delivery / Gifting
|Delivery Time||We ship the item accordingly when it is in stock.|
|Delivery Type||International delivery (outside Japan),
Express home delivery
|Gifting Options (Only in Japan)||Greeting Card|
Long handled Flat 7-brushes Broom
The whole length is 1250mm. Its long handle means you can sweep with both hands. The chic and simple gradation going from Aomori-hiba to hemp-palm to copper wire is also very nice.
The hemp-palm, Aomori-hiba, and cow-hide cord really begin to take on a special charm as they're used more. So be sure to also enjoy caring for this broom.
Size comparison( the woman in the picture has a height of 155cm)
The end of the handle.
The cord uses oiled cow-hide. The Aomori-hiba handle is solid wood (not painted).