|Size||185"L × 100"W mm |
|Surface finishing||Oxidized finishing|
* Leather blade cover and maintenance oil are included.
- Size slightly varies depending on the item.
- Blades are oiled to prevent rusting upon shipping. Wipe with a dry cloth before using.
- The clippers are adjusted to work smoothly upon shipping. If they stop functioning smoothly, apply a small amount of oil under the screw. If it doesn't improve, please consult our product support department.
- Cutting thick or hard materials and putting too much pressure can cause damages on the blades. Please handle the clipper with care.
- Please pat dry the blades after each use. They are rust resistant but have no coating.
- All TAjiKA products are repairable. Please consult us for any repairs.
*Please note that the cost and time for repair vary depending on the condition on the items and situations. Repairing on the blades might change the appearance slightly.
Regarding Delivery / Gifting
|Delivery Time||We ship the item accordingly when it is in stock.|
|Delivery Type||International delivery (outside Japan), |
Express home delivery
|Gifting Options (Japan only)||Gift-Wrapping, |
The blades are intentionally sharpened to leave rough texture of TAjiKA. The surface is finished black with "Ibushi finishing" work and rust-resistant.
* The sears are rust-resistant but water may cause rusting. Please pat dry them after each use.
The surface is somewhat rough and dark as a result of welding, however, the sears are cutely designed like a flower bud. Both male and female would enjoy the design.
On the leather clip, you will find an engraved "TAjiKA JAPAN" logo. The cover case is made of high quality leather which is used for boot making. A shoemaker makes it using remnants of leather boots.
TAjiKA Garden Clippers