|Size / M||115"diam × 73"H mm
Weight: 140 g
Capacity: 330 mL
|Size / L||130"diam × 88"H mm
Weight: 195 g
Capacity: 480 mL
|Size / LL||145"diam × 105"H mm
Weight: 300 g
Capacity: 700 mL
|Surface finishing||Japanese Lacquer (Urushi)|
The Long-Life Bowl Comes in 3 Sizes
A unique grain emerges from its undercoat, black in the vermilion of the final coat, and vermilion in the black of the coat above,
Stacking the 3 sizes
M size is the standard size for bowls. It is an approachable item for beginners to lacquer ware.
LL size is taller.
Use it for formal year-end and New Year events and everyday use for udon, donburi, and instant noodles etc.
- This is a wood product. Avoid the use of metal cutleries.
- Each product differs in size and shape as they are handmade.
- The items are made of natural wood and each of them has different textures and patterns. They may have distinct wood grains, black spots, black lines, small holes, rough texture, small stains, and scratches. Please understand they are due to the nature of natural wood material. We cannot exchange items because of the color and texture of the wood.
- Do not expose it direct sunlight or strong light for a long time. This will cause distortion and discoloring.
- Not intended for use in the microwave, dishwashing machine, or dish drying machine. This might cause warpage or breakage and make the Masujyu unusable.
- Use neutral detergent with a sponge or a cloth when washing. Do not use a scrubber, a metal scrubber, or cleanser. Do not soak in the water for a long time. Pat dry with a soft cloth after washing.
Regarding Delivery / Gifting
|Delivery Time||1~3 months if not in-stock.|
|Delivery Type||International shipping (outside Japan),
Express home delivery
|Gifting Options (Only in Japan)||Gift-Wrapping,
Noshi (Japanese gift wrapping ribbon paper)
There are no reviews yet.