|Size||112"L × 38"W × 5"H mm
|Surface finishing||Tin coating|
- The blades are extremely sharp; Please be very cautious when using, to prevent any injuries.
- Note that the grater is exclusively for vegetables and fruits. Please do not grate hard material such as frozen food, bones, rock salt and cheese.
- Wash,dry and store right after use. Please do not use chlorine bleach, cleansing, metallic scrubbing brush or soak and wash the grater.
- If the grater is left with salt or acidic material attached, or if stored in a humid environment, it may cause rusts on the grater. In the case where rusting has occurred, please scrub the grater with a brush or a cloth soaked with a mixture of vinegar and salt, then rinse with water.
- Please do not place it close to fire or any flammable material(s).
- Please keep it out of children's reach.
Regarding Delivery / Gifting
|Delivery Time||1~2 months if not in-stock.|
|Delivery Type||International delivery (outside Japan),
Express home delivery
|Gifting Options (Only in Japan)||Gift-Wrapping|
Left: reverse surface, Right: grating surface
The grater's top surface is tin-plated and silver colored. The reverse surface is bare copper, bronze colored and has a carved "Ooya" seal.
Size comparison in a hand.
The grater's edges
A special burin is used with a hammer to raise edges on the grater, one edge at a time. This manual hammering process allows edges to face opposite directions from adjacent edges. These sharp edges can create fluffy grated condiments.