|Size / 40g||70"diam × 17"T mm
|Size / 200g||105"diam × 38"T mm
|Component||Beeswax, rapeseed oil, linseed oil, camellia oil, hiba oil
We have the 40g variant for people who wishes to test first and who do not use a lot, and the 200g variant for people who wishes to use plenty. Depending on the type of wood, quality, permeability of the wood, and coating method, the 200g variant can cover an area of about 10-12 tatami (16.5m² - 19.8m²).
While it is described for woodwork use, it can also be used for leather goods. The color for woodwork and leather goods may change depending on the material properties. Please test on an inconspicuous part first before usage.
- Clean of dust and dirt from the product to be coated.
- Apply Beeswax Cream on a dry cloth or sponge, spread it lightly
- Leave for 30 minutes, then check if it is dried.
- Finish by wiping with a dry cloth.
- Color may change depending on the wood properties. Please test on an inconspicuous part before use.
- The effect will differ depending on the material properties, temperature, and humidity.
- Do not store near fire or direct sunlight.
- The cloth or sponge used to apply the Beeswax Cream may spontaneously combust. Please soak in water before disposal.
- This product is not to be used as skincare product.
Regarding Delivery / Gifting
|Delivery Time||1~4 weeks if not in-stock.|
|Delivery Type||International shipping (outside Japan),
Express home delivery
There are no reviews yet.