|Size / #1||300"L × 185"W mm
|Size / #3||245"L × 150"W mm
|Size / #4||225"L × 130"W mm
|Surface finishing||Tin coating|
From the top, #4, #3, #1.
Two sides Flat Grater #4 (for daikon, seasonings)
The top side (left) is for daikon and the back (right) for seasonings
The daikon blade:
Each blade is made one-by-one, with a special chisel and a hammer.
Each blades are facing different angles, only hand made graters have this feature. These sharp blades let you make fluffy ground Japanese radish.
The back-side's seasoning blades are finer.
- The blades are extremely sharp; Please be very cautious when using, to prevent any injuries.
- Note that the grater is exclusively for vegetables and fruits. Please do not grate hard material such as frozen food, bones, rock salt and cheese.
- Wash,dry and store right after use. Please do not use chlorine bleach, cleansing, metallic scrubbing brush or soak and wash the grater.
- If the grater is left with salt or acidic material attached, or if stored in a humid environment, it may cause rusts on the grater. In the case where rusting has occurred, please scrub the grater with a brush or a cloth soaked with a mixture of vinegar and salt, then rinse with water.
- Please do not place it close to fire or any flammable material(s).
- Please keep it out of children's reach.
Regarding Delivery / Gifting
|Delivery Time||1~2 months if not in-stock.|
|Delivery Type||International shipping (outside Japan),
Express home delivery
|Gifting Options (Only in Japan)||Gift-Wrapping,
Small message card,
Noshi (Japanese gift wrapping ribbon paper)
There are no reviews yet.