|Size||295"W × 135"D × 90"H mm
|Materials||Stainless steel, wood, magnets|
There are three types of covers: maple, cherry, and walnut.
Can transform into 3 different styles for a wider range of use. For example, use the product without issue in your favorite place of the building, in an empty space, or in a bookshelf, etc.
1）Horizontal when placed flat (side cover long side down)
2）Vertical when placed flat (side cover short side down)
Tissues a max thickness of up to 65mm can be used without issue. Please endeavour to use the tissues without removing them out of the tissue box. Please also refrain from putting anything other than tissues inside.
Outer wooden part is attached to the stainless steel body with a magnet embedded in the wood.
There are 2 magnets located at the bottom of the product, and one located at the top right; thus making a total of 3 magnets used.
- Tissues a max thickness of up to 65mm can be used without issue. Please endeavour to use the tissues without removing them out of the tissue box. Please also refrain from putting anything other than tissues inside.
- Note that the product uses natural wood and therefore the pattern, color and texture of the wood grain may differ slightly from product to product.
- When purchasing please be aware that stainless steel can sometimes pick up small marks or scratches during the manufacturing process.
- The wood is attached to the stainless steel body on both sides via magnets embedded into the wood itself. Please refrain from lifting the tissue box by only holding the wooden area.
- This product has been designed for fixed position use. The wooden parts may come off easily depending on the location of the tissue box (due to movement, etc.)
- Some makes of tissue may tear or be difficult to remove via the slit in the product.
Regarding Delivery / Gifting
|Delivery Time||1~2 weeks if not in-stock.|
|Delivery Type||International shipping (outside Japan),
Express home delivery
|Gifting Options (Only in Japan)||Gift-Wrapping,
Noshi (Japanese gift wrapping ribbon paper)
Minho Kim –
good tissue box!