|Size||900 × 360 mm
Sporting a summery pattern reminiscent of summer festivals or traditional Japanese 'Kingyo-sukui' (Goldfish Scooping). Create a sense of the season with this beautiful tenugui.
The plain-colored hand towel (360 × 900 mm) is being compared with a woman.
It is one-piece cloth of plain-woven cotton, almost transparent when it receives light.
The “Tokuoka" fabric, which is the highest-rank cotton material, is used. It is the material produced by closely weaving fine threads together, and is used for Japanese Yukata for its light, durable, and smooth feel to your skin.
Both ends are cut separate. When washed, the threads may come loose a little, but if you repeat washing after cutting off the loosened threads, they come to have a fringe appearance and become hard to unloose.
- It is dyed by using the method called “Chusen” or injection dyeing, where the “resist dyeing glue is spread over the cloth using dye, and then the dyestuff is poured from above the folded cloth material. According to the trait of the dyeing method, some color unevenness or irregular oozing may occur.
- The difference of their color traits may occur according to the dyed season because of the variety of the humidity and temperature.
- Since the material is dyed manually, there may occur some discoloring. When washing is continued repeatedly, the discolored case may get fewer, but please avoid washing it together with white or light-color materials for sure.
- Using detergents containing fluorescent agents and/or bleaching agent, dipping in water for a long time, or being exposed to direct sunlight or strong lighting may cause color fading. In addition, if dewatering is repeated in a washing machine, the material may damaged.
- Both ends are cut separate. When washed, the threads may come loose a little, but if washing is repeated after cutting the loosened threads, they come to have a fringe appearance and become hard to unloosen.
- Since the product is made by evenly cutting both (long side) ends of the towel delivered from the dye shop, each product of the towel may have different size.
Regarding Delivery / Gifting
|Delivery Time||We ship the item accordingly when it is in stock.|
|Delivery Type||International shipping (outside Japan),
Express home delivery
|Gifting Options (Only in Japan)||Gift-Wrapping (simple),
Noshi (Japanese gift wrapping ribbon paper)
There are no reviews yet.