|Size||170"L × 30"W mm
Weight: 6 g
|Materials||Chestnut tree , Cerasus jamasakura , Black walnut|
This unusually shaped spoon has been designed to ensure it can scoop up every last drop of jam no matter what shape the container is.
No sandpaper was used in the production of this spoon to ensure it has a long life. Only a knife was used in its creation.
See how big the spoon is in your hand.
This spoon has been made with a slight dent in it to ensure as much thin/runny jam/honey etc. as possible can also be scooped up.
- Each and every spoon is carefully made by the artist, so slight differences in size and shape may occur.
- The items are made of natural wood and each of them has different textures and patterns. They may have distinct wood grains, black spots, black lines, small holes, rough texture, small stains, and scratches. Please understand they are due to the nature of natural wood material. We cannot exchange items because of the color and texture of the wood.
- Do not expose it direct sunlight or strong light for a long time. This will cause distortion and discoloring.
- Do not use it with a microwave or a dishwasher. This may cause distortion or cracking.
- Use neutral detergent with a sponge or a cloth when washing. Do not use a scrubber, a metal scrubber, or cleanser. Do not soak in the water for a long time. Pat dry with a soft cloth after washing.
Regarding Delivery / Gifting
|Delivery Time||We ship the item accordingly when it is in stock.|
|Delivery Type||International shipping (outside Japan),
Express home delivery
|Gifting Options (Only in Japan)||Gift-Wrapping (simple),