|Size||172"L × 36"W mm
Weight: 12 g
|Materials||Itaya maple (Acer pictum)|
|Surface finishing||Japanese Lacquer (Urushi) Finish|
The beautiful design; inspired by the Negoro-lacquer rice spoon of the Muromachi period, makes this spoon perfect for a wide variety of occasions and dishes.
This spoons shallow shape makes it easy to put into your mouth.
The depth of this spoon is slightly shallower than normal as it has been made with rice rather than soup in mind.
No sandpaper was used in the production of this spoon to ensure it has a long life. Only a knife was used in its creation.
- Each and every spoon is carefully made by the artist, so slight differences in size and shape may occur.
- The items are made of natural wood and each of them has different textures and patterns. They may have distinct wood grains, black spots, black lines, small holes, rough texture, small stains, and scratches. Please understand they are due to the nature of natural wood material. We cannot exchange items because of the color and texture of the wood.
- Do not expose it direct sunlight or strong light for a long time. This will cause distortion and discoloring.
- Do not use it with a microwave or a dishwasher. This may cause distortion or cracking.
- Use neutral detergent with a sponge or a cloth when washing. Do not use a scrubber, a metal scrubber, or cleanser. Do not soak in the water for a long time. Pat dry with a soft cloth after washing.
Regarding Delivery / Gifting
|Delivery Time||We ship the item accordingly when it is in stock.|
|Delivery Type||International shipping (outside Japan),
Express home delivery
|Gifting Options (Only in Japan)||Gift-Wrapping (simple),