|Size / S||215"diam (160"ID) × 36"H (30"deep) mm
Reverse side: 120"diam mm
|Size / M||255"diam (200"ID) × 42"H (36"deep) mm
Reverse side: 145"diam mm
|Size / L||300"diam (240"ID) × 45"H (40"deep) mm
Reverse side: 180"diam mm
|Size / HANDLE||190" L × 35"diam mm
|Materials||Frying pan: Iron
Handle: Natural wood , Iron
|Surface finishing||Frying pan: Hard temper processing|
|Range of Use||Gas cooktop , IH , Oven|
- The shipped frypan has an oil coating. Please make sure to wash it with tableware detergent and dry well before using it.
- Since each frypan is manufactured manually one by one, the hardening and tempering on it might cause uneven heating or black specks based on temperature and level of humidity. Please be aware these won't result in any issues when cooking.
- Please do not store cooked dishes within the frypan. This may cause it to rust.
- Please do not move the handle on the frypan when cooking. It may result in it falling and injuring the holder.
- Please make sure the adjacent burner is not touching the handle.
- Please do not heat and cool the frypan rapidly. Its center may swell and result in damage to the product.
- Please do not use a dishwasher or a drying machine on the product.
Regarding Delivery / Gifting
|Delivery Time||1~2 weeks if not in-stock.|
|Delivery Type||International delivery (outside Japan),
Express home delivery,
|Gifting Options (Only in Japan)||Gift-Wrapping,
Noshi (Japanese gift wrapping ribbon paper)
Three types of frypans and two types of handles.
Feel free to combine in any way you like. They can also be stored on top of each other.
Inside diameter: S-160mm , M-200mm , L-240mm
Its flat backside allows it to be used with induction heating as well. Of course, it may be used with gas stoves and ovens as well.
Back side diameter: S-120mm , M-145mm , L-180mm
A unique sliding handle made with spotless wood that can be detached with a single hand.
Please use the handle to take the frypan out of the stove or oven.
Its dish-like appearance allows it to go directly from cooking into the dining table. There is no need to move your cooking into tableware, keeping it from getting cold.
Your ingredients may burn if you use the frypan in the same manner as resin treated products (Teflon made). In order to avoid this, it is important to moderate both the amount of oil and heat level.