|Size / S||115"diam × 75"H mm
Weight: 150 g
Capacity: 340 mL
|Size / L||135"diam × 86"H mm
Weight: 190 g
Capacity: 560 mL
|Surface finishing||Japanese Lacquer (Urushi) Finish|
The Ito-Suzi Bowl Comes in 2 Sizes
Image of use（Size small）
The 'Large' is one size larger than the 'Small'.
This bowl can be used in a wide variety of ways; for rice, noodles, simmered dishes, and salads, etc. You will no doubt find more and more uses for it once purchased!
The interior of the bowl also sports the 'Kashokubiki' technique.
The rear depicts the Kihachi logo; a mark which clearly states the quality of the product. Incidentally, Kihachi Kobo product that have this mark in gold are classified as 'lacquer coated', and those with the mark in a reddish-brown color are classified as 'urethane coating'.
- This is a wood product. Avoid the use of metal cutleries.
- As each item is handmade by the artisan, there may be slight variations in size and shape.
- The items are made of natural wood and each of them has different textures and patterns. They may have distinct wood grains, black spots, black lines, small holes, rough texture, small stains, and scratches. Please understand they are due to the nature of natural wood material. We cannot exchange items because of the color and texture of the wood.
- Do not expose it direct sunlight or strong light for a long time. This will cause distortion and discoloring.
- Not intended for use in the microwave, dishwashing machine, or dish drying machine. This might cause warpage or breakage and make the Masujyu unusable.
- Do not use it with a microwave or a dishwasher. This may cause distortion or cracking.
Regarding Delivery / Gifting
|Delivery Time||2~3 months if not in-stock.|
|Delivery Type||International shipping (outside Japan),
Express home delivery
|Gifting Options (Only in Japan)||Gift-Wrapping,
Noshi (Japanese gift wrapping ribbon paper)