|Size / 2.0||115"W × 98"D × 80"H mm
Weight: 160 g
*For 1-2 cups
|Size / 4.0||140"W × 120"D × 88"H mm
Weight: 190 g
*For 1-4 cups
|Materials||Stainless steel , rattan|
2x size variations; the '2.0' (image to the left) holding 1 to 2 cups of coffee, and the '4.0' (image to the right) holding 1 to 4 cups of coffee.
The '2.0' size has a small hole at the base for extraction directly into a mug. Such specifications allow you to easily check how much coffee is in your mug.
From diagonally below
Its bulging ribs on the interior allow accumulated gas and air to escape when making coffee.
Rear base of '4.0' (left) and '2.0' (right).
Both bases have a diameter of 98mm.
The small hole in '2.0' has a diameter of 11mm, and 21mm in '4.0'.
Other items in the Tsubame Rattan & White series.
- For use with a conical coffee paper filter.
- Because the products are individually painted (with enamel) by the craftsmen, the finishing coat may differ from product to product.
- The handle of this item is hooked and painted; some have a thinner/rougher coating than others. There may also be slight differences in color.
- The enamel surface is made of glass. There is a risk of this glass breaking with a strong impact.
- After use, please wash the product using just water or with dish detergent. As the surface can scratch easily, do not use scrubbers or cleansers for metal products.
- Please note that rattan is a natural material and therefore not all items are identical in terms of color and appearance.
Regarding Delivery / Gifting
|Delivery Time||1~3 months if not in-stock.|
|Delivery Type||International shipping (outside Japan),
Express home delivery
|Gifting Options (Only in Japan)||Gift-Wrapping,
Small message card