|Size||118"L × 30"W mm |
|Surface finishing||Kurouchi quench|
- Size slightly varies depending on the item.
- Blades are oiled to prevent rusting upon shipping. Wipe with a dry cloth before using.
- The blades and the handles are made thin so do not use on hard materials as it may cause damages on the blades and the handles. Dropping the scissors may also cause dysfunctionality. Please handle them with care.
- Please pat dry the blades after each use. They are rust resistant but have no coating.
- All TAjiKA products are repairable. Please consult us for any repairs.
*Please note that the cost and time for repair vary depending on the condition on the items and situations. Repairing on the blades might change the appearance slightly.
Regarding Delivery / Gifting
|Delivery Time||We ship the item accordingly when it is in stock.|
|Delivery Type||International delivery (outside Japan), |
Express home delivery
|Gifting Options (Only in Japan)||Gift-Wrapping, |
Size comparison in a hand.
The texture of the knife is created by sharpening by hand. The stick part might be slightly crooked as it is hand-made.
Each iron series product is named after for its purpose. You can also use it for sewing as it is also designed to cut clothes and threads.
TAjiKA Garden Clippers