|Size||30"H × 24"W × 47(including screw 13 mm)"D mm
|Surface finishing||gold: Casting surface
black: Sulfide fumigation
2 color variations available; 'Ihada-golg' - the original casting surface of the brass, and 'Kurozome-black' - a darker shade whereby the surface of the metal is blackened via a chemical reaction.
The round tip of this hook ensure it doesn't easily damage the items it holds (such as clothing, etc.)
As seen from the front after installation. It has a beautiful warm and gentle appearance.
It can also be used as a knob for a chest of drawers, etc.
Depth after installation: 34mm. The curved inside (the area for hooking items) is approx. 17mm.
Ensure to make a pilot hole before screwing in the hook. The screw part is made of brass; a softer metal than iron or stainless steel. Using force to insert it into a wall without a pilot hole may cause the screw of the hook to warp.
- Ensure to use a solid wooden base to attach the hook securely. It cannot be used on plasterboard or thin wooden boards.
- Its sand-type casting creates its lovely sand 'Ihada-golg'. It is a great item to fully enjoy the original grains, colors and wear-and-tear of such a material.
- Note that the actual item may appear slightly different to that seen in the image.
- Ensure to make a pilot hole before screwing in the hook. Using force to insert it into a wall without a pilot hole may cause the screw of the hook to warp.
- Simply polish it with a commercially available metal polish or polishing cloth to restore the hook to its original shine.
Regarding Delivery / Gifting
|Delivery Time||1~5 weeks if not in-stock.|
|Delivery Type||International shipping (outside Japan)
Express home delivery
|Gifting Options (Only in Japan)||Gift-Wrapping|