|Size||Whole: 128"diam × 110"H mm
Capacity: 740 mL
Weight: 170 g
Bowl: 120"diam × 100"H mm
Lid: 128"diam × 20"H mm
|Surface finishing||Japanese Lacquer (Urushi) Finish|
A bowl with a lid to enjoy the aroma of rice.
It can also be used as a deep bowl to enhance the aroma of noodle broth.
A deep bowl with a unique shape.
Bowls that are deep and straight are ideal for enhancing aromas. This one has a larger capacity than a regular-sized soup bowl, making it suitable for serving just the right amount of somen or soba noodles.
The inside of the lid is designed to be flat, making it easy to also use as a small serving dish.
- This is a wood product. Avoid the use of metal cutleries.
- Each product differs in size and shape as they are handmade.
- Do not expose it direct sunlight or strong light for a long time. This will cause distortion and discoloring.
- Do not use it with a microwave or a dishwasher. This may cause distortion or cracking.
- Use neutral detergent with a sponge or a cloth when washing. Do not use a scrubber, a metal scrubber, or cleanser. Do not soak in the water for a long time. Pat dry with a soft cloth after washing.
Regarding Delivery / Gifting
|Delivery Time||1~2 months if not in-stock.|
|Delivery Type|| International shipping (outside Japan),
Express home delivery
|Gifting Options (Only in Japan)|| Gift-Wrapping,
Small message card,
Noshi (Japanese gift wrapping ribbon paper)